Welcome to the La’aloa Kona Vacation Home … on the Big Island of Hawaii! This modern home, surrounded by a garden filled with tropical flowers and fruit trees, awaits to make your vacation one to remember. Located in White Sands Estates on the Kona Coast … a short walk to stunning beaches, parks and waterfront restaurants. We are currently renting this beautifully appointed and perfectly located home for 30 days at a time. Please see our rates and policies page.
Features of this home include:
• 3 bedrooms, all furnished with high-quality linens.
• 2 full bathrooms.
• Master suite with California king bed.
• First guest suite has one queen bed and patio door opening to the lush gardens.
• Second guest suite has two twin beds and also has a patio door opening to the lush gardens.
• Full gourmet kitchen and breakfast nook equipped and ready to prepare your favorite island treats.
• Living room is furnished with a 52 inch plasma LCD and breathtaking views of the ocean.
• Two lanais, boasting ocean views and killer sunsets. Perfect for picturesque dining!
• Outside shower to rinse off after you have had some fun at the beach.
• Washer and dryer.
• Free Wireless Internet.
• Off-street parking.
• Ceiling fans in every room.
• Air Conditioning throughout.
• Please note: there are stairs from the driveway up to the main entrance.
We also have for your convenience:
• Beach towels and mats
• Folding beach chairs
• Coolers and umbrellas
• Boogie boards and snorkel gear
• All you need to bring is your sunscreen and lunch!
• Magic Sands Beach: a favorite place to boogie and body board, located just 1000 feet from La’aloa Kona Vacation Home!
Common place to see sea turtles and a great place to watch sunsets.
• Kahalu’u Bay Beach Park: great place to go snorkel! Just 1 mile south of La’aloa Kona Vacation Home on Ali’i Drive.
• Kona Town: the heart of Kailua-Kona, 3 miles north of La’aloa Kona Vacation Home.
• Waikoloa Village shopping 45 min. north
• Two hours from Volcano National Park, Green Sands Beach, Hilo, and Waipio Valley.
• One hour from Waimea.