• Low season (April 15 – November 14): $1400/week
• High season (November 15 – April 14): $1800/week
• Ironman, Christmas and New Years: $2000/week
Helpful Information and Policies
• No food service is included.
• Housekeeping will be provided at the end of your stay, at an additional charge. If you require additional housekeeping during your stay, you may arrange it with us prior to your stay, at an additional charge based on $30 per hour.
• La’ aloa Vacation Home is quiet, residential areas, and guests shall be cognizant and respectful of neighbors and county noise ordinance, keeping noise to a minimum at all times. No parties or get-togethers other than of the current occupants of the properties are allowed. Guests shall drive and park responsibly and reasonably and choose a designated driver or arrange for alternate transportation when necessary.
• A release of liability with agreement re: damages and signed guest code of conduct will be required from each guest prior to check-in. The refundable security deposit will be held on your arrival date and released after the property has been inspected, provided there are no violations or damages.
• NO SMOKING: Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere on property, inside or outside. Any violation of this policy will deem forfeiture of deposit and additional replacement cost for all smoke damaged furnishings, floors and linens to be charged to guests charge account.
• There is a seven day minimum for each booking.
• An advance payment equal to 50% of the total rent shall be required at the time of making the reservation. The balance will be due 60 days prior to the arrival date.
• Cancellations received earlier than 60 days prior to the reservation will receive a full refund less a $75 cancellation fee. Cancellations received later than 60 days prior to the arrival date will receive a raincheck held for future use. In the event of such late cancellation, the guest will receive a refund for any nights that can be rebooked.
• Check-in is from 3 PM on, and check-out is at Noon. Please see your confirmation letter for more specifics about where and how you will check in to your property. Special arrangements must be made IN ADVANCE for early check-ins, or late check-outs, and every effort will be made to accommodate such special requests whenever possible.